Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dreaming of Groundhog's Day


Here is my very first posted awake-scape! (I would say "dreamscape" but Charlie always seems to be alert when I want to take his picture. He likes to pose, just like his momma, I guess.

I got the idea for these type of images from this very fun momma and these great pictures by this awesome photographer. There are even some funky videos of this technique - check this one out and be inspired... and this one is my favorite! Anyway, my "awake-scapes" won't be as popular or technically intricate as these other links, but fun none-the-less. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:D sweet Charlie - he had to have his eyes open to see if he could see his shadow! (I loved the dreamscape video, that was really cool!)

Lazy Daisy said...

Of course Charlie is awake, he doesn't want to miss his close up. Really nicely done babe, Love the head gear and Oz's blanket.