So, Charlie is already a month old. It has sort of seemed like we've had him for forever but also like this month has flown by, all at the same time. Maybe it's sleep deprivation that is causing my confusion. Anyway, Charlie is a sweetie pie. He basically eats, sleeps, and poops, but he also coos and cuddles. He has the sweetest smell (most of the time) and he is always so warm. You can't help kissing the top of his head. Maybe that is why his baby fuzz is thinner up top, causing him to have the tiniest mullet. It's adorable.He looks so much like Oscar did as an infant, so I'm hoping he will have those serious eyelashes that Oz has. Charlie already has the penetrating stare so if he gets the eyelashes on top of that, he will be somewhat irresistible. He is already showing some personality, too. I can tell that Charlie is going to have a temper! When this boy gets mad, he gets REALLY mad. He has a long fuse so far though, and he is really tolerant of his big brother. Oscar likes to get in Charlie's face and "snuggle" him. Oz also likes to tuck and untuck Charlie's blankets and steal Charlie's soother. Charlie just watches Oz, like he can't decide whether he cares or not.
As far as milestones, nothing to really report. Charlie is pretty strong. He is like his big brother in that he is already trying to hold his head up. We do tummy time daily and he almost rolled over at one point! He is also a good eater; he is just a loud gulper, though. I doubt I'd ever be able to nurse in public due to the crazy whooping cough kind of sounds Charlie makes! People would stop and stare I'm sure. It sounds crazy.
Well, here is my little one month old!

2 comments:
just precious! sweet little Charlie. (onesie is a Suzy original?) such great pics. hang in there - sleep will eventually come! I just wish I was there to help. big hugs.
What a great picture...Charlie's first smile captured on camera. Love the onesy and the raised arm (power to the one month olds!) Miss you.
Post a Comment