Oscar has lately been noticing a difference between himself and his daddy. We all knew this day would come. Potty training is close at hand. Anyway, Oz has seen his daddy getting out of the shower and has pointed out various parts of anatomy. We tell him the proper names of parts because I don't want him saying dumb things like weewee and all. Plus, there shouldn't be any shame in saying the proper names. (I'm not writing them here simply because I don't want any weirdos finding my blog through word searches, if you know what I mean.) Anyway, this conversation happened over a diaper change.
Oscar: (pointing at his manhood) Not too big, daddy. It's little. Not big pe*#$.Funny boy. I hope you'll laugh about this when you're older and not hate me for posting it.
Daddy: You're right Oscar. It IS small. But that is because YOU are small.
Oscar: Right daddy. Small pe*#$. Not like daddy.
Daddy: (laughing) But yours will grow. It will get bigger.
Oscar: Get bigger pe*#$.
2 comments:
holy moly that was hilarious!!! I needed that laugh! give him a hug from me!
Chris and I are cracking up! And Chris said he needs a son. Haha! Love it!
Post a Comment