Friday, September 24, 2010

"Love Kiss-tee"

Oscar's newest love is one of my dearest friends, Christie Tudor. She recently got to spend six whole days (away from her hubby and kiddos) with us and we had so much fun with her. The above picture is our dinner excursion at Big Daddy's in the city.

Oz would wake up Christie every morning and lay on her pillow until she was ready to play with him. He was captivated by her hair dryer that lights up and fascinated by her touch phone. She taught Oscar how to watch videos and play games with her phone too, which completely delighted him. That wasn't all she taught him though... Here is a recent conversation I had with Oscar in the car the other day:

Him - "Mommy, see trees?"
Me - "I do! They are big green trees."
Him - "Mmhmm. That's weird."

Thanks for that, Christie.

2 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

So sweet, I love Kiss-tee too!

Unknown said...

that's awesome!!! Gosh I miss him (and all three of you)! That was so much fun! I'm glad to know I've left my legacy ;)