Did you notice the baby ticker? The countdown says FIVE days left. Oh my word. Five days till my little cowboy comes out to see his momma. Uhhh... Am I ready? Crazy!Today, I head over to the police dept. to have them "properly" install my car seat. Not that I can't do it, it's just a peace-of-mind thing. So that is another item off my "to do" list. Then tomorrow, we meet with a recommended pediatrician after my doctor visit. Another check off the list. Things are coming along, it's just you can never fully be "prepared" for this, I guess. It doesn't even matter if I had EVERYTHING done off my list, I'd still feel not quite ready.
That's not to say I'm not insanely excited to see my little guy, though! I really can't wait to meet him and kiss his little cheeks. I found this really cute pic of my hubby as a little cowboy - thought I'd share that. I wonder how much my little guy will look like his daddy? Lately, I've found myself just looking through our old baby pictures and wondering what he is gonna look like.As far as house preparation goes, the nursery is clean and almost all of his clothes, blankies, sheets, etc. are cleaned and fresh. His room is construction free and drywall dust free! And my bedroom is as well (he'll be in a bassinet for the first few months). So, even though I'd love another weekend to fix up the rest of the place, if he came today I'd be okay. But seriously, I'd really love some extra time. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment