Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still Pregnant...

Yup. I had my doctor visit today and she said that I'm still pregnant. I figured as much. Anyone want to place bets on the date yet?!? I'm still only dilated a "fingertip" - whatever that means. My guess is that he will be an October baby. October 1st. I was two weeks late and Tim was FOUR weeks late (yikes!), so maybe this little baby will also be a procrastinator.

We also went to meet a pediatrician today for an interview. (Don't we sound on the ball?!?) We really liked this lady, so I am thinking that we'll go with her. She is just a short drive away and has a really nice (small) practice, so she will be the "available" type of doctor. I get really frustrated with large practices that never have the doctors available to talk with. I also like that she spreads out the baby's immunizations and only does two per visit. I don't think I could handle more than that! Our neighbors recommended her highly, so we feel pretty good about the decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw Tim's Facebook status. Congrats! :)