Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Little Leprechaun

It's hard to believe that last year, I was able to pose my kid and take little cutesy snap shots of him. Well, as much hassle as all that was, I am sure glad I did it. There is NO WAY I could get him to do that now. Not a chance. Here is a bit of a look back...

Okay, seriously? Couldn't you just eat him up with a spoon?!? Well, his hat fits him a little better this year! Take a look at my baby now. He isn't so much a baby any more though...

Yeah, no cute rainbow backdrop for this boy. I literally had to chase him around the house for 20 minutes just to get a picture of him. So, a happy St. Patty's Day to you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a handsome leprechaun!!! I wish I could give him a big ole squeeze! Happy green day, and much love across the miles!