Monday, March 15, 2010

Caught on Video

I know it seems like I'm only posting videos of this kiddo, but it seems like lately I can't get him to slow down long enough for my shutter speed to catch him. He is constantly in a state of motion. So, here are two more fun little glimpses into the life of my funny kiddo.

Here is Oscar learning how to blow his nose... (Mom has been sick lately, so he has been fascinated with what I've been doing with a tissue. Pretty gross, really. He seems to think it is hilarious.)



And here is a typical day with Oscar engrossed in a book. Right before I turned the camera on, he was busy "reading" the front cover and saying letters (or the letters he "knows" - which would be "e" and "r" - basically, every letter becomes one or the other...). I'm pretty happy that he recognizes that there are letters and that they form words, though. That's a pretty big concept for such a small person!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute! you'd make me want to say my sounds too! (so did he keep saying "e, i, e, i" (as in old mcdonald, in between animal sounds)? smart kid!