So, here are a few videos I've had waiting on my camera to publish for my viewer's entertainment. (Keep in mind that these are just taken from a regular digital camera, so the video quality isn't great.) One is of Oscar and his snoring. The other is of me talking (in a crazy high voice) to Oscar as he hangs out in his little vibrating chair and bats at some little dangling toys I sewed onto the connecting bar. Even though his capabilities are still very limited as you can see, we are still having so much fun with our little guy!
1 comment:
that's so funny, I completely know what you mean about the high voice thing. All of Luke's first year videos have me in the background with this high-pitched voice. (I think mine was even an octave higher than yours if that makes you feel better. :) That's okay though, the babies love it.
Post a Comment