
Today is Oscar's first holiday and how perfect that it is my favorite of holidays! So, I've saved the best outfit for last... Oscar as the "Travelocity Gnome!" Tim and I love the Amazing Race reality show because we LOVE to travel! And Oscar makes the funniest "old man" wrinkley face (not to mention the fact that Tim has been away on business this past week) so I decided, after a whole week of costumes, that this is the perfect outfit for little Oz this year.

It wasn't too complicated to make, either. It's just some felt, elastic, white fur, some blue pants and socks, a former cloth dinner-napkin-turned-tunic, and some tin foil for a belt buckle.

This outfit is pretty versatile... It can double as an old school Star Trek uniform, too. Oscar ala Captain Kirk!
1 comment:
he is one outrageously cute kid! seriously.
Post a Comment