Oz, or as he likes to call himself "Oscar big boy Bomgardner Elijah Oscar," is now almost a three year old! Whoa! He is constantly coming up with some creative word phrasings and has such a funny sense of humor. He loves to smile and dance around for his baby brother and is usually a big help around the house. He is pretty stubborn like his momma, though. I've had to practice some serious rhetoric on this child to bend him to my will. (Muhaahaa...) He is in the stage where he wants to do everything all by himself. And wow it's irritating to have to turn something back off just so that HE can do it. He is finally past being pissed off at me for giving him a brother now, too. Can I just say how hard it has been to have your kiddo wipe your kisses off for the past 5 months?!? And lately he has been super affectionate, even - which TOTALLY makes up for lost time. I seriously melt when he gives me a great big bear hug and says "Mmm mmm mmm!" I love that boy.
So here are the updated Charlie monthly pics. I need to get in gear and post pictures from his monthly parties, too! (Yeah, I'm pretty behind.)

And here are a couple of pics from an outing to the New York Botanical Gardens, one of my favorite places. Big brother Oz has the cutest mischief grin, does he not?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment