Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Two Month Highlights

Oh little Charlie Bear. This month has been a big one for you! You've learned how to manipulate me by putting on your charms... You've smiled and cooed and snuggled. It's irresistible. You've also found your disapproval voice and let us all have it every now and then. It's alright, though. We all have bad days. (Oscar has been covering his ears in response to your wails. It's pretty comical.) You grew another inch and gained another pound. You also started sleeping through the night - well, between 5 and 7 hours. You got your first round of immunizations. You can scoot yourself across a blanket while on your belly, given that we put our hands behind your feet for some resistance. And you keep acting like you are going to flip over from your belly to your back. I bet you are just waiting to do it when I'm not watching, right?!? You are such a strong little fella. You keep trying to stand and hold that little head up of yours. I'm so proud of you, sweetie!

Here are some pictures (a couple weeks old) of you modeling your two month t-shirt. What a cute kid you are. And here come those eyelashes! I don't know if I can handle it if yours end up being as long as Oscar's are!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh he looks like such a sweetie pie! I can't wait to get to hold him. (and of course shower Oz with hugs and kisses!) lots of love to all four! CAN'T WAIT to see you!!!

Chris and Rachel said...

He is too cute. I can't wait to meet him! Less than a week now! I can't believe it.