A story about two brothers...
what faces! my favorite part is the eye winks at the beginning. And my what pouty lips! Gosh he's cute!!!
Dear Oscar,Your blog is panting at me.love,Auntie Beckyp.s. Tell your mama to call me!
Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard at your faces that I I almost chocked on my glass of tea. You are so adorable. Can hardly wait to kiss those cheeks. Your Diva
Post a Comment
3 comments:
what faces! my favorite part is the eye winks at the beginning. And my what pouty lips! Gosh he's cute!!!
Dear Oscar,
Your blog is panting at me.
love,
Auntie Becky
p.s. Tell your mama to call me!
Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard at your faces that I I almost chocked on my glass of tea. You are so adorable. Can hardly wait to kiss those cheeks. Your Diva
Post a Comment