Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Little Cupid




Holy crap he is cute. I know I'm biased, but really. He is adorable. (The last one is my fave.)

3 comments:

J. Hunter said...

"Holy Crap he is cute"?! THAT, my darling girl is the biggest UNDERSTATEMENT of the year!!! He is BEYOND cute!
Is he ALWAYS so happy!? Not only is he the most beautiful baby boy I have EVER seen, you can SEE the INTELLIGENCE in his eyes! I'll bet you have a little genius on your hands! Still working on his "arrival" gift! LOL! Really, though, I PROMISE to have it to him BEFORE his first birthday!!
Love you all!

J. Hunter said...

"Holy Crap he is cute"?! THAT, my darling girl is the biggest UNDERSTATEMENT of the year!!! He is BEYOND cute!
Is he ALWAYS so happy!? Not only is he the most beautiful baby boy I have EVER seen, you can SEE the INTELLIGENCE in his eyes! I'll bet you have a little genius on your hands! Still working on his "arrival" gift! LOL! Really, though, I PROMISE to have it to him BEFORE his first birthday!!
Love you all!

Lazy Daisy said...

Awww....Nothing like a baby that's armed! So stinking cute! I love the last one too as well as the first one, wanted to see the full wing span. Miss you.