Monday, January 12, 2009

Oscar's First Christmas

I planned on using the "Baby's First Christmas" song I got from Becky's ipod, but Oscar's daddy has vetoed the use of that song EVER. Seems he is not a Connie Francis fan. Not many people are anymore. Anyway, here is an Animoto of some of our Christmas memories. More memories to follow, such as "Good grief, this is an obese Santa man!" and Oscar's first encounters of the cousin kind.

1 comment:

J. Hunter said...

Very fun! I will have to check out Animoto! I just sent you an invite to MuveeReveal to see a vid of Bibi I created with a free 15 day trial. It's pretty cool and very easy to use. Are you familiar with it? I will have to check out what you are using and compare. If you go to MY blog, you can also see the vid of Bibi. Your mom and dad look great! Give them my love!
Jana