Oz has a new toy and just in the nick of time for the "teething" process, too. Lately he has been foaming at the mouth, pink cheeked, and massively irritable. Awesome. This all comes just in time for his 4 month birthday on the 20th.Meet Sophie the Giraffe! Is she not the cutest?!?
Sophie is made of 100% natural rubber from the HEVEA Tree and is "completely safe to chew, just like a feeding bottle teat." (Yes, a "feeding bottle teat.") Anyway, Oscar really likes chewing on Sophie. He gnaws on her face and bites her legs. It's hilarious. I'll try to get a picture or a video of this ASAP.
I got her at this really cool specialty toy store called Millers in Mamaroneck. I've been waiting for ages to get to visit this cool store and finally got to go yesterday. Unfortunately, Oscar was not having as good a time as I was and we had to leave a lot sooner than I wanted. I think we got to spend all of 20 minutes shopping. I guess that is probably a good thing, considering I shouldn't be spending any $ right now anyway. So, thanks Oscar. Thanks a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment