Monday, December 29, 2008

First Snow

Yes, we survived Christmas! (Sorry I've been radio silent for a little while - we've been busy playing with family.) I have tons of pictures and stories all lined up for posting... I just have to get the time to get to it.

Here is a good picture of Oscar's first experience with snow. I think he liked it, at least at first. He didn't seem to like it too much after the wind picked up and chapped his cheeks a bit. He is wearing a cute little bear snowsuit that my buddy Christie gave us. So sweet! But at the rate he is growing, he won't be able to wear it much longer. He is already 25 inches long - yeah, a whole 2 feet and an inch to spare.


This is a picture of Oscar with cousin Emma, who also came to visit this Christmas. Oscar loved watching her, especially because she is more his size. He was transfixed by her.


The only time he wasn't thrilled to be in her presence was when she had an Emma meltdown. Then this...



also became this... resulting in the saddest picture known to mankind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture! What a face. That will break your heart. He looks so adorable. I can't wait to catch up. love ya!

Melissa and Savannah said...

oh oh oh. that picture almost brought tears to my eyes. suzy he is just sooooo beautiful! i love seeing new pictures of him!