Thursday, November 20, 2008
Happy 2 Months!
Happy 2 Months, Oscar!!!
I cannot believe my little baby boy is already 2 months old. It's funny how the little things he does can become the most amazing things in the world to me - like the other day, he looked up at me a sort of giggled. Oh man. And last week, he grabbed his soother by the outside ring and pulled it out! Crazy! (Luckily, Tim was there to witness it or he would have never believed it.) Oscar coos and makes all sorts of baby noises now. I love to just listen to him chatter. He is starting to have a lot more control of his arms and legs; and he can totally stand up on his own if you balance him. I think this child will walk before he can crawl! He can roll on his side by himself even. I'm telling you, he is amazing. (Yeah, I know I'm completely biased.) Oscar is really no longer just a little baby... he is a tiny boy! And I am completely smitten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an amazing baby boy. I'm completely smitten myself.
Post a Comment