Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sweet Man

See the sweet man in the picture? See the freakish feet that are swollen to twice their original size? Well, both the sweet man and the freakish feet belong to me. (If you look really closely, you can even see where my shoes left an imprint. Gross.) I've had the worst feet swelling issues as of late. And it isn't just a matter of my feet looking nasty anymore - now it physically HURTS! I have a bruise on the side of my left foot from my shoe rubbing up on it.

But back to the sweet man in the picture... Jellybean, you have the most wonderful dad. He makes me sit down after my long 8 hour day and then he helps me prop my feet up (as by that time, I need assistance!) and then he rubs my feet with a warm wash cloth. He even fixes me a tall glass of water with crushed up ice. What would I do without this delicious attention?!? And at night, right before bed, he rubs my feet again with peppermint lotion! It almost makes up for my elephantiasis feet. Almost.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my GOODNESS...girl, those feet look painful!!! Stay off of them as much as possible!! ((hugs))