Saturday, August 9, 2008

34 Weeks


Here we go... Welcome to week 34! Oh momma. Check out my belly now. Did I mention that on Wednesday when we got the sonogram pics done, the techie told me how much my boy weighs?!? He is a whopping 5.6 pounds! And can I just say that when I walk up to my 3rd floor apartment, I feel every bit of that 5.6 poundage. And today at Lamaze class, the instructor said that the placenta is around 1 and a half to 2 pounds. I feel heavy.

And yes, I did say "today at Lamaze class." We're taking that this weekend - finally. I've been stalling, intentionally. Lamaze class makes it seem like the real deal, so I guess that's why it took me so long to get my butt to class. It's just that on TV shows and such, they do the show with the Lamaze class and you know that character is gonna pop out a kid pretty soon. Well, I really could pop this kid out any time now! Crazy.

Speaking of popping out, last week really got me a bit freaked. I had some false labor going on and had to take a couple of days off of work. I was having hardcore Braxton Hicks and major cramping. The main contributors to these symptoms were stress and dehydration. Yikes. Anyway, Tim is being the water-nazi now, so I hope to carry my little Jellybean past my birthday and at least into September! But I was productive during my time at home. I made some more bibs and burp cloths. Here is proof.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute! you, and your masterpieces! you take it easy, you hear me. you've earned it, don't take any smack. I love you and we'll talk soon.