Lately, everyone at the library has decided to feed me and Jellybean. (Believe me, I do NOT look like I'm starving or anything!) But it's been really sweet. On Monday at work, my friend Laura brought me something she knows I have been craving... French Fries!!! It was really so sweet of her. They were hot and fresh - so yummy! And today, this really sweet 5 yr. old girl named Alexa brought me some Dunkin Donut holes! Just for me. So sweet. So if I gain a million pounds from the generosity and kindness of others, at least my baby will be well fed.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Yummy for My Tummy!
Lately, everyone at the library has decided to feed me and Jellybean. (Believe me, I do NOT look like I'm starving or anything!) But it's been really sweet. On Monday at work, my friend Laura brought me something she knows I have been craving... French Fries!!! It was really so sweet of her. They were hot and fresh - so yummy! And today, this really sweet 5 yr. old girl named Alexa brought me some Dunkin Donut holes! Just for me. So sweet. So if I gain a million pounds from the generosity and kindness of others, at least my baby will be well fed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures you've been coming up with! And I love, love, love this webpage!
Post a Comment